Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Church for Sale 307/365



The steeple needs some repair but it looks like it's got a new roof.  I didn't call to see what the asking price was.  It's not in a very desirable part of town, but it certainly has a lot of character, don't you agree?

The church doors are depicted on my OTHER BLOG.

7 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Too bad it's not in a great part of town! Otherwise I might save my allowance for a few weeks and buy it. :)

Sharon said...

Lots of possibilities here.

Mari said...

It's a pretty building - I love the stonework!

Magpie said...

Oh, it's sad to see a church going unused. Hope someone finds it soon.

Autumn Belle said...

A church for sale? I don't know what to say as I never expected this can happen.

fredamans said...

I'd buy it, and reno it!

Suburban Girl said...

I like is simplistic lines. I am amused by all the churches I see for sale around here. I find it sad.