Friday, May 14, 2010
REAR WINDOW 295/365
As I walked around toward the back of a vintage apartment building near downtown I felt eyes on the back of my neck. When I looked up I saw what I initially thought was a person staring down at me from a second floor window. I quickly realized it was not a person but a mannequin in what I first thought was a baseball cap. After I downloaded the picture I realized it was Mickey Mouse ears!
I thought the Polaroid-type frame suited this rather grainy photograph. The window could also have used a good washing on the outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I like the Polaroid effect too. Very fitting for this picture!
Very Cool!
Mickey Mouse ears. Creepy. :-)
Her stare certainly does grab you, doesn't it?
What a good eye you have, Kathy. Great catch.
She is a very eclectic dresser isn't she?
Great idea! Well done!
You are right, perfect frame for this intriguing shot!
Intriguing window and so must be the person that had placed the manaquin there. I like how you frame the photo too.
Post a Comment