Now, I am not one for playing tag games or accepting or giving awards, but just because Magpie of In Over My Head is a special friend, I will do it this ONE time.
Here's the deal:
) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.
I was told if you don't want to tag others, it's okay, so I choose that route and invite anyone seeing this post to take up the fun and the challenge if they so desire.
Here is Em posing amongst some purple larkspurs that were taller than him at the age of four. There is no special story that goes along with the picture. There was one a lot cuter that if I had wanted to cheat I could have posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awesome photo! He looks like he's havin' a blast!
Aw, that's a great picture. He's such a handsome young man, too.
Post a Comment