Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Inverted Dandelion 292/365
If you're thinking "What the heck," well, you have Rebecca of The Dusty Cellar Shoots to blame. She's been experimenting with the technique of color inversion and her pictures are so intriguing that I decided I must give it a try. This is my first result. I think it kind of looks like some sort of alien jellyfish but in reality it's a dandelion with the colors reversed on the color scale. Rebecca has been having a blast inverting the colors, then converting the picture from the inversion to black and white. I've tried that too and I'll show you some of my examples in the days to come. In the meantime, if you would like to see before and after shots of this technique, please go to my extra photos blog HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is way cool! Did you do this on Photo shop?
It gives me goosebumps...but then you know I like this look. Thanks for the shout out. On Thurs., please link this to my blog. I am publishing the 'How to' and providing a place for you to link your shots. It is fun isn't it?
Awesome idea for a composition! Very creative!
Post a Comment