I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
I like it! The flowers look so pretty on it!
What a delightful way to display a mailbox.
What a great flower box this makes!
Where did you take this picture? It's beautiful, but looks more like it belongs in Iowa - not Arizona! It pops!
nice decoration there, kathy!
Greetings from reanaclaire.com
What a welcoming mailbox!
Gorgeous shot with all that color! And such a pretty yard decoration/mailbox. I would stop and take a shot of this also.
Pretty, pretty and creative too.
This is not only creative but beautiful too! Great find!
Lovely composition, the wagon full with flowers is a nice yard decoration.
This is very attractive!
Post a Comment