Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Mr. Sun 305/365



Today I found a place to hang the sunface I painted on Mother's Day with Em and Lara.  And the Suns are happy today, too, because of their win last night over the Lakers!

QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS:  Yes, Michelle, Lady Liberty's dress might have been prettier had it been yellow and purple but the Suns' colors are orange and purple!

REBECCA:  I'm happy you like the pictures of the houses in the historic districts - yes, it's plural.  There are 35 historic districts in Phoenix (not including several subdistricts), so there are many more to go!  I'm just thankful at least one person likes them!

9 comments:

Mari said...

That sun is so cute - and full of cheer! I like it. I also like your pictures of the historic districts and I'm glad there are lots more to come!

DeniseinVA said...

Most definitely a happy sun, love it and now I am going to enjoy your other wonderful photos.

Magpie said...

What a beautiful sun and all the more precious because you made it with your daughter and grandson. Memories. Another surprisingly beautiful and cool day in Phoenix. Were you out and about?

Tracy said...

I love it! Where did you hang it?

Lara said...

It really did turn out great, mom! Glad you found a place for it. Looking forward to seeing it in person!

Suburban Girl said...

I do like those historic districts...and you're lucky that is plural!

Mr. Sun is very cheerful on my cloudy day.

Elaine Yim said...

This is a great piece of art, very creative, colourful and beautiful!

Sharon said...

Nice job on the sun face. I love it when they are smiling.

Teresa Bitler said...

Bright and beautiful! Love the colors.