Saturday, April 14, 2012

Caption Me


I love it when others offer their suggestions for a photo caption, so please do so with this one.  The background for this photo:  Taken at the Phoenix Zoo as a camel handler brings one of his charges into the arena where children (and even adults) are offered rides on camels.  So give me your best thoughts!

16 comments:

Tanna said...

"Not THAT! Those people are so annoying."

;)

Randy said...

"That hat looks good!"

Paula said...

You expect me to carry that lady?

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

" No, you are not going to match me with that snobbish gal who thinks nothing is good enough for her."

Jo's World said...

"Yeah, I am a beast of burden but when do I get to retire?"

Magpie said...

"I may be a camel, but you're a jack ass."

TexWisGirl said...

"Just ONCE I'd like to get the manger assignment!"

Lois Evensen said...

"Time to play with the kids!"

Judy said...

I let him think he's in charge.

Carletta said...

'That's it! Make sure my best side is showing for all those cameras!"

Pia said...

"Always be smarter than the people who hire you."
Lena Horne

Lisa Gordon said...

"Oh no, here we go again!"
Great shot Kathy!
Sending you wishes for a wonderful start to your week!

Mari said...

"And where do you think you're taking me?"
Great shot!

Michelle said...

"Touch the whiskers and you die."

I love these caption contests. Great photo, Kathy.

Anonymous said...

"Come on! I already walked a mile today."

Kate said...

Proud Mary

"I left a good job in the city
Workin' for the man ev'ery night and day"