Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pint-Sized Cowboy - First Monday Trade Days, Canton, Texas


I'm definitely the coolest kid in Canton today with my cowboy hat, boots, and six-shooter.


Hmm, there's some interesting spurs over there.  I think I'll go see if they might fit my new boots.
(Dontcha love the price tag hanging either out of the pants or over the top of the boots?)


Uh-oh, I seem to have lost Pa while I went to check on those spurs.  Now where did he go?


Whew, Pa!  There for a while I was afraid you might be lost! 
Now don't be wandering off again, ya hear?

17 comments:

Randy said...

Adorable.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

he is absolutely precious and sweet.at least the photos are, who knows what he would be in real life with guns and boots. great shots. i am wondering if they just bought the boots

TexWisGirl said...

really cute.

Judy said...

That is an adorable group of pictures.

Sharon said...

That's the cutest little cowpoke I've ever seen!

Magpie said...

What a sweet story...or was he running from that lady with the camera? :) I saw that price tag and had to giggle too.

Jo's World said...

As the mother of a very grownup son, I can still recall the whooping wild times the boys had playing this cowboy game. My first thought is: Maybe HE is for sale!

Only joking though!

Jo in MN

EG CameraGirl said...

I love seeing this pint-sized cowboy! So cute dressed in red.

Anonymous said...

Too darn cute for words! ;-)

Tanna said...

precious!

Kate said...

It's a terrific medley of photos of this young cowboy!

On a road trip and finally am in a place with wifi, so I am temporary back to enjoy your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Somebody give that kid a pony!

Anonymous said...

Aww -- love that tag! Cute!

Pia said...

The price tag at his boots made me laugh!
A wonderful photo story Kathy!

Jenny Woolf said...

What a cute kid and lovely outfit! Funny thing, when I saw the first picture of him his hat reminded me of the sink of flowers in the next post. Don't you think they look like a similar shape?

Anonymous said...

That's cute! And the price tag...too funny!

Suburban Girl said...

Oh my gosh, he is adorable.