a very old classmate from Borneo moved to Texas. Not many do. I think of Texas as the TV show, texas ranger. and Canton? That used to be a city in China, and I am a cantonese.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
I like his flannel shirt.
I love seeing people in the moment. Great capture, Kathy.
Interesting hat he's wearing. I wonder if we have any here with a maple leaf on it. Hmmm.
Hope they found some good bargains and neat "stuff".
I wonder what treasure they found to bring home with them.
That is a very patriotic hat!
They look comfortable together.
Great people shot -- they look as if they've been together a long time. :)
One of these days I am going to make it back down there- it's been years. Great capture!
Great picture!
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
a very old classmate from Borneo moved to Texas. Not many do. I think of Texas as the TV show, texas ranger. and Canton? That used to be a city in China, and I am a cantonese.
I wonder what they are looking for?
Post a Comment