I love it love it love it. don't tell anyone, but years ago in my back yard, i placed the old commonde bob removed from the bathroom in the flower bed and planted impatiens in it. i loved it. the sink is much pretier.
I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit ... it's been a while since I had a chance to visit. THis looks like a refreshing place to wade into all things good.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
18 comments:
Wonderful garden art. I really like it.
I didn't make Canton this month... too much going on, but I hope to next month!! GREAT photo! blessings ~ tanna
ps thank YOU for stopping by, too! ;)
Your photography is just amazing! It's like looking into a beautifully crafted kaleidoscope of American life.
What an excellent use for an old sink
I love this... I could put that in my yard!
I love it love it love it. don't tell anyone, but years ago in my back yard, i placed the old commonde bob removed from the bathroom in the flower bed and planted impatiens in it. i loved it. the sink is much pretier.
true! :)
Charming garden decor. The red really pops against the white sink.
Nice way to reuse an old sink because it makes a clever and pretty display.
Oh, I like it!
Love the basin of beauty ...
I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit ... it's been a while since I had a chance to visit. THis looks like a refreshing place to wade into all things good.
Splasing,
Sarah
Love this! Great find Kathy!
This is a very brilliant decoration! I like this idea!
And this photo!
So cute!!! A great idea for the ol' sink.
What a cute idea!
I wanted to do something like this but my husband wouldn't hear of it. I think it looks great!
A garden with everything... including the kitchen sink! Love it.
Cute, I like this much better than seeing an old toilet used as a plant pot!
Post a Comment