i liked the flea market in st pete, it was one where each week end they opend the old drive in and people parked their cars for 10 dollars and sold out of their trucks and cars, they brought their garage sale things. we furnished most of our house at that place
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
in our flea markets, you may see the sausage sizzle, not much food.
Oh I love this... so everyday, a slice of life!
Oh, the funnel cakes and corndogs and kettlecorn and fried pies and...
great photo. =)
Oh, the funnel cakes and corndogs and kettlecorn and fried pies and...
great photo. =)
I don't think anyone will go thirsty there!
Yum! :)))
You take the neatest shots!
i liked the flea market in st pete, it was one where each week end they opend the old drive in and people parked their cars for 10 dollars and sold out of their trucks and cars, they brought their garage sale things. we furnished most of our house at that place
reminds me of the fair. :)
I love farmer's markets...we need more out my way!
I'm sure Magpie wants to know if they sell kettle corn there. You know, for when we finally get up off our arses and come visit!
This is colorful!
Tracy's right..one of my favorites. I notice it's all women in line. :)
Girls day at the flea market:-)
Post a Comment