Young people and the attraction of tattoos interest me. Wonder of the significance of this one? The flip-flops and hairy legs distract from the symbol, tho.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
Nice one Kathy!
Young people and the attraction of tattoos interest me. Wonder of the significance of this one? The flip-flops and hairy legs distract from the symbol, tho.
this is a super shot to me. i love the composition and the blue shorts really pop.
Great shot. I wonder how long it will take when he wishes he never got that tattoo. :(
i like this a lot. the hdr really brings out color and textures. :)
Ha! I love this title and caption today! Whoops not to mention the pic!
He probably wouldn't mind. (I assume it is a he) I think most folks are pretty proud of the tattoo they have.
Oh, that's a hairy guy!
No one is safe from your camera, you said??
I'll say!
Cheers,
Jo and the gang
Thank goodness no one is safe cause we would not have your incredible photos!
LOL! Love the title and caption!! LOL! blessings ~ tanna
Ha! I like it that you know how to sneak a great photo. :))
Great capture Kathy!
Happy Sunday to you!
Kathy, you make me smile!
Post a Comment