Thank you so much for these lovely flowers and your sweet words!!! It is amazing what you all did! And it makes me feel very very blessed! Thank you!!!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
24 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful series - and such powerful sentiment.
this is SO perfect. thank you, kathy!
Fantastic and beautiful!
Beautiful post for Leontien.
Kathy, these are absolutely beautiful, and what a wonderful gift for Leontien.
I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Beautiful flowers and post.
Gorgeous Kathy! So happy you joined in. Thank you! xoxo
How very beautiful!
beautiful!
These are amazing.
The most beautiful flowers and wishes I have seen for Leontien!
Just wonderful!
Cheers,
Jo
Oh I love this the words and the beautiful flowers perfectly matched. B
yours is the only post for Leontien that made my eyes tear up. so beautiful and the words are as beauitufl as the flowers.
Gorgeous!!!!
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
I'm off to see what this is all about, but Kathy you know you just overwhelmed me with these beautiful pictures.
such a beautiful post for Leontien.
Perfection!! Just perfection. blessings ~ Tanna
Beautiful captures to brighten the day~
A wonderful way to say you care.
Beautiful, Kathy.
Gorgeous, every one of them.
Gorgeous, every one of them.
Thank you so much for these lovely flowers and your sweet words!!! It is amazing what you all did! And it makes me feel very very blessed!
Thank you!!!
Leontien
Post a Comment