Whatever it is, it doesn't look like much. The guy needs a little more calories to put some meat on those ole' bones of his. He need more 3 square meals a day rather than a brown bag.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, made with homemade strawberry jam...YUM!
bologna and butter on Mrs. Baird's bread. :)
Two tuna sandwiches on wheat.
leftovers from last nights supper!
Now you have to guess what she fixed him for supper last night!
Cheers,
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
leftovers from last nights supper!
Now you have to guess what she fixed him for supper last night!
Cheers,
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
I'm thinking corn on the cob, home-raised pork sandwiches and a thermos of fresh cow's milk. :)
Whatever it is, it doesn't look like much. The guy needs a little more calories to put some meat on those ole' bones of his. He need more 3 square meals a day rather than a brown bag.
this is wonderful, really love it. i think he has 2 biscuits and a big piece of country cured ham.
I think its some little treasure he found at the market.
I'm with Kate, whatever it is, he needs more of it! Great shot!
It's the modern day saddlebag! (Not like the ones I have...LOL). He's obviously got some grits in there somewhere.
I'm thinking it isn't food at all...might be a little shine of the moon in there. :)
Now I want also to know what he has in his rucksack.... I don´t think it is something to eat. I think he eats an apple and some nuts, thats all.
Post a Comment