I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
20 comments:
Oh my!
Wow!!!
this aging hippie appreciates him!! wonderful portrait
Technicolor Tie Die! wow!
He forgot the pants to complete the outfit.
I dig it! And are those orange converse shoes? Nice...
love it! :)
YiKeS! =)
He is a very colorful guy.
Why not the beard?
Cool shirt!!
That's a great shirt!
Anything goes with jeans!
I remember making these shirts many years ago. Nothing as detailed as this one though.
I don't know whether you're referring to the shirt or the hair...probably both!
That is awesome!
Hmmm. He doesn't look like the blue-hair type. (Dunno what that means since I'm not sure what someone with blue hair ought to look like.)
Cool style..... and a nice special model for you Kathy!
Lol...my eyes hurt!
Post a Comment