I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Someone could do some serious line dancin' in these.
i am thinking she loves those boots.
g.r.e.a.t. texas shot!!!
Fun shot!
Those boots were made for walking!
very texan.
I hope she's wearing' socks!
D'ya spose she is a relative of our little guy from Wednesday with the boots and shorts?
Very cute photo!
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
Love the eagle detail on these.
I may have to visit Texas just to get a pair of these neat boots!
Aww...Sharon beat me to the punch and said what I wanted to say. ♪♫♪
Post a Comment