Monday, April 2, 2012

Shelby County, Texas, Barn


25 comments:

Mari said...

I love dilapidated barns! Great find!

TexWisGirl said...

this made me smile! SOOO typical Texas. :)

Veronica said...

Very nice!! I love it!

Carletta said...

Hard to say if it was tin on the sides from the beginning or it's the current fix up mode. :)
Nice find Kathy!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Great picture of the dilapidated barn.

Linda said...

Nice picture of that barn...almost looks like the woods are going to creep up and take it over!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

well, use barn there. great shot. (:

Tanna said...

Just gotta love it!!

Anonymous said...

Love the RED roof!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in this image, Kathy. The roof just pops, doesn't it? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and with a red roof, too. That one is hard to beat.

Anonymous said...

most definitely an ol Texan barn! great find

Thanks for joining =)

Sharon said...

This si a great old barn in a perfect setting.

msdewberry said...

That barn seems to have been there for so long it is returning to the earth! It must have a long history!
Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Rose said...

I like this...love the lighting....it sure looks good on my computer.

Candy C. said...

The roof seems to have outlasted the rest of the barn! Great picture! :)

Debbie said...

it has seen better days but it's still a charmer. i also love the red roof and all that lovely rust!!

Reena said...

I'm always amazed how these barns are constructed from a variety of materials. great shot!

Brian King said...

Great shot, Kathy! I love the roof and the rust. So much character!

Tanya Breese said...

it looks very airy! nice one!

EG CameraGirl said...

Lots of charm here, Kathy. I'm a big fan of rusty roofs. :)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I'm beginning to discover that a lot of TX/AR barns look like this- I think because they are well-used!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

This is a great old barn, love the red of the roof! Wonderful shot!

Pia said...

And again a nice barn shot. I love it, I can look inside! (a bit)

Carole said...

Fabulous barn shot!