I was taking a stroll down Central Avenue (where a large number of those big old beautiful historic houses are located that you see from time time to this blog) when I literally stumbled upon these ducks. On one side of the street is an irrgation canal which today only had a minimal amount of water in it. By the time I got this close to them they were already headed down the steep embankment (about 5 feet deep) to the shallow murky water before.
To see what the duck paparazzi shot after they scrambled down the ditch and what I imagined their dialog might be, CLICK HERE.
Thank you, Magpie, for bestowing this blog award on me! What a nice surprise.
Visit Magpie at In Over My Head to see her amazing pictures
and fun commentary!


6 comments:
Nice shot! They are pretty ducks. Congrats on the award too!
Yes, these are definitely urban ducks...so sophisticated, so refined, so cultured and obviously used to the paparazzi! Great shot.
Hi Kathy. I wondered if the duck on the left is a male? You so deserve the award and another one is waiting for you at Self Sagacity :-)
Beautiful ducks!
Congrats on the award!
They let you take a nice photo of them, though. ;)
What a nice surprise on your stroll. Always love the ducks.
Post a Comment