I am so pleased to be today's guest friend.
Thank you, Denise, for your kind invitation and the other team members
for making this site available for the rest of us.
For more beautiful pictures from around the world
and to see my featured pictures
Visit Today's Flowers


49 comments:
This is just stunning!
Beautiful blossom!
Wonderful shots and beautiful blossoms!
What a gorgeous bloom. I also love the periwinkle and rose you posted as guest host on Today's Flowers home page.
Love the color of the bloom! Great photo!
Kathy this image is gorgeous..my favorite color in the summer garden!
Normally I would be wintering in AZ but due to a recent illness I must wait until next year..I usually stay in Scottsdale! Love Spring in the desert!
Beautiful flowers as a guest host too!See you on Sundays!
Breathtaking!
Happy Palm Sunday!
Your flowers are wonderful on both sites. This peony macro is amazing.
Stunning flowers and stunning photos.
JJ
Fantastic Kathy, as are the gorgeous photos on our home page. Thank you so much for being our Guest Friend and have a great week ahead.
I love the delicate shading of the Ranunculus flowers. Too bad not too many nurseries sell them around here. They are a true garden aristocrat.
would they grow in fl such color and delicacy just adore them
the wild flowers are fantastic!
Amazing flower! (Love the african daisies too!)
Congrats Kathy.
This is very pretty!
Very lovely!
wonderful!
Wandering Jew
Your macros are also amazing. Very pretty!
So beautiful! :)
That is such a beautiful ranunculus - wonderful colours and a superb capture.
A stunning image! Excellent macro!
I loved the two on the guest page as well.
Carletta’s Captures.
Wonderful photo, Kathy! Congratulations!
Congratulations for being the guest friend today too.
Hope you have a nice week and a very happy easter!
I have never seen ranunculus like that. Amazing flower and perfect photograph. I also love the Flowers For Today posts. Flower close ups are not all that easy to do well, and you have done a great job both places.
Absolutety fabulous Kathy! Never seen such a flower before.
Tyra
Breathtaking photos. Your making me want spring to HURRY UP!! Thank you for the note on my blog. Sorry to hear about your Cavaliers - the certainly are a breed that latch onto our hearts.
What a gorgeous flower and photo! And congratulations on your photo-guesting spot! You've hit the blogging bigtime! Oh so proud uh you!
Wow! What a gorgeous ranunculus flower! Is it a tuberous plant? Can it withstand freezing temps? CJust curious because we have 100s in the summertime and below freezing often in the winter.
Spectacular lighting on this photo! Congratulations on your guest spotlight.
What a lovely photo - I had to have a second look as I thought it was a painting
just gorgeous!
Thanks for the info about ranunculus. I wonder if deer eat them...hmm...I'll ask at my local nursery.
What a beautiful bloom! Love the colour.
breathtakingly beautiful!
That is absolutely dreamy. Thank you.
Oh, Kathy, this is just gorgeous!! I love the subtle color and it looks so heavenly. Thank you for sharing.
Tracy and I were just talking about how we all need to get together someday soon.
Spectacular flower.
The detail with the little hairs on the stem is wonderful.
WOW! Awesome shot. I laughed though when I saw this plant cause me neighbor and I are bother serious gardeners and I remember when she fell in love with Ranunculus. I used to giggle at its name, it just sounds funny to me.
Gorgeous flower! I don't think I've seen this flower before.
Ranunculus are real beauties, and your photo shows one at its very best. So pretty.
So pretty...you're a great photographer! It is such an eye feast up close!
Hi Kathy, you have such a lovely blog! I really like your flower photos and the colour combinations of Periwinkle and that delicious pink rose is a sheer joy, only to be topped by the detail of your two-tone ranunculus.
It reminds me of the detail of Redoute's roses.
Oh My this is just gourgous. Love the colors
What a gorgeous shot and flower. It reminds me of cabbage for some reason!
Very admirable photography. The flower is so exquisite and you have done it justice with your picture. Wonderful< Kathy.
Great shots!!
Kathy, it's very lovely....Stunning :)
Oh my.....this is just STUNNING! WOW!
Wow this is truly beautiful!
Post a Comment