HYDRANGEA
This is a photo blog, not a gardening blog.
This is a photo blog, not a gardening blog.
I did not plant this beautiful flower.
I did not grow this beautiful flower.
All I did was take its picture.

Visit Today's Flowers for a sampling of beautiful flowers
from around the world.

14 comments:
Oh, but it's so gorgeous. I love the texture here. And I'm sure the aroma was heavenly.
I love this close-up of the hydrangea. I have several different hydrangeas but they won't bloom for a while.
Enjoyed my visit ... lovely photos, Kathy!
I have never grown a hydrangea, that's a beautiful pink colour.
Gill in Canada
Gorgeous! :-)
It's beautiful, even if you didn't plant it.
Its gorgeous! love the color.
Enjoy the springtime.
Lovely lucious layers of pink!
Excellent macro shot....congrats
thanks for your comment
graceolsson.com/blog
Wow, now that is a stunning photo. Lovely Kathy!
Goodness! This is very gorgeous macro photography! Thanks for visiting!
stunning, I love it!
Kathy, you made me smile with your notes, hehehe, we are on the same boat, not a gardener. I visit botanical gardens too and I have an annual membership.
Now going back to your photo, you captured every detail of the petals. Great macro indeed!
Gorgeous hydrangea! I like the play with light and shadow.
Post a Comment