Saturday, March 6, 2010

Three Ponytails 226/365

Today was opening day in Em's T-ball league.  I never publish the faces of children on my blog (except for Em) so I was absolutely delighted when I looked up and saw the three ponytails of his teammates from a back view.  This year there are four girls on his team and they are all just awesome.

This season his league has chosen its team names from professional or college teams.  Who would have ever guessed that Em's team is the Oklahoma Sooners - my alma mater!  Their uniforms, including caps, are the real deal!

For some more girly T-ball shots, check out my alternate blog, FKH Journal, by CLICKING HERE.

6 comments:

Magpie said...

I love this photo!!! Especially the red bow on the one little girl's pony tail. Such a great catch!

Regina said...

How lovely!
Great shot Kathy.

Gunilla said...

Great shot I love your photo. It remainds me of my younger days.

Thanks for visiting me too.

Have a nice day
Gunilla

Lara said...

So glad you could join us for his big day!

Michelle said...

What a sweet shot!

jay said...

That's a great shot! It had great atmosphere as well as colour and composition and just, well, the 'x' factor of grabbing the attention! Well spotted!

I'm with you - I don't publish children's faces, unless they're now adults or they're unidentifiable for some reason, like distance. I have a shot like this one where I was just so lucky to get a great shot of a toddler hugging my dog with the child's face pretty much obscured.