Monday, March 1, 2010

Sea Lavendar Statice 221/365


To see lovely flowers from all parts of the world, please visit TODAY'S FLOWERS at this link.

8 comments:

Magpie said...

That is gorgeous!! I didn't realize there was so much red to them also. Very well done, Kathy.

Gunilla said...

Beautiful shot of a lovely flower.
Blue is my favorite color.

Have a nice week
Gunilla

Mari said...

What pretty flowers! I've never heard of them. They probably don't grow in this area.

Regina said...

So pretty and vivid!
Great close up.

Have a nice week Kathy.

Regina

Carletta said...

I have red hair and when I was a teenager I had a purple dress and was told 'that clashes'.
Seems nature approves. :)
Lovely photo!!

My Vagabond Heart said...

Beautiful. Don't suppose it would winter over well in Indiana.

Ebie said...

Now I know its name! I have seen these so many times but do not know the name.

They are really beautiful purples! Great photo!

Michelle said...

These flowers remind me of living near the ocean. They grow all over the coast line and make the best sound when the ocean breeze blows through them.