Monday, March 8, 2010

Draw Four 228/365


Em's mom had book club tonight so he came for dinner and a few hands of Uno.  You will notice that's his hand - not mine - laying down the Draw Four card.  You might even notice how many cards he has left in his hand!  Beaten again by a 6-year-old card shark!

6 comments:

Ebie said...

I remember this game that I used to play with an elderly lady. She always beats me.

Magpie said...

Oh, that scamp!! It's a good thing there aren't any river boats around here. Sounds like everyone had a lovely evening.

Maike said...

Have I already posted a comment?
My girls love to play UNO too and I'm nearly always the looser :(

EG CameraGirl said...

Ha! I find the grandkids are very difficult to beat!

Cecily R said...

LOVE those little kid hands...even if they ARE beating the pants off the adults in the game!!

Anonymous said...

What fun to have him visit. ~8-)