Sunday, July 1, 2012

Gossip


Did you see _________________________?
(Fill in the blank)

LATER ADDED NOTE:  Readers, please post in your comment what you think goes in the blank!

11 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

did you see Linda Llama new hubby? why would she marry a CAMEL?

TexWisGirl said...

that's cute!

Ce. said...

Cute, cute, cute!
Greetings from Perú!

Jo's World said...

That lady pointing some strange little instrument at us and making a flash?

Cheers,

Jo

Reena said...

Sandra took the words right out of my mouth! LOL!

Pia said...

"....all this Llama obsessed blogreader folks out there?"

Anonymous said...

that llady with the llens behind us?

Randy said...

"last nights episode of Hot in Cleveland? I just love Betty White."

Magpie said...

"Did you see Pamela yesterday? I'm sure she's had work done. Those aren't the humps she was born with."

But I really like Randy's comment. :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Hey, don't turn around but did you see her new haircut?

Suburban Girl said...

I'm gonna tell you a secret then I am going to spit in your ear.