Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Giving Me the Stink Eye


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an African Grey, and he does that really well...

Jo's World said...

You ruffled his feathers, too!

Jo

MadSnapper n Beau said...

one of my favorite places to visit here is Jungle Gardens, they have about 30 or 40 parrots and i love them. did you know this guy can be heard in the jungles where they live for 400 miles away. there screams i mean.

Kate said...

He may be wary, but he's also beautiful!

Sharon said...

He's just making sure that camera isn't a dangerous weapon.

Michelle said...

And now he's giving us the stink eye...thanks for sharing the "love" Kathy. ;)

Anonymous said...

Aw, you know I am infatuated with this bird. I love what you did with the photo!

Judy said...

He is so colorful but I wouldn't want to stick my finger too close when he's looking like that!

Randy said...

But a very colorful one though.

EG CameraGirl said...

OOPS! Did you say something?

Magpie said...

He doesn't look very happy with you. Where's his cracker?

Pia said...

Ah what a beauty!!
I think he is missing some peanuts.