Oh what an action shot Kathy! Have you stood between the galopping horses?! I would never get this photo because I´m a bit afraid of horses. Especially gallopping horses... Liebe Grüße, Pia
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Bet he had a good day.
The colt looks like he's feeling his oats. Wonderful action photo.
He's got some energy to burn.
what a cute shot!
joy joy makes me happy happy
Run free while you can baby!
frisky & feeling his/her oats? heheheee
great timing w/ the camera =)
Love the composition.
What beautiful creatures they are!
Its so fun to see these youngsters kicking up their heels!
Great photo.
Cheers,
Jo
Love the exuberance of youth!
Oh, yes!
Before we ere the Mules in high school we were the Colts in grade school. :-)
Oh what an action shot Kathy! Have you stood between the galopping horses?! I would never get this photo because I´m a bit afraid of horses. Especially gallopping horses...
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Post a Comment