Friday, December 30, 2011

Ya Think She's Got a Sugar Cube in Her Pocket?

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

this just made me laugh. :)

Randy said...

They are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they think you do! Did you??

jabblog said...

So sweet:-) I love donkeys.

Judy said...

They look like they know you!
Happy New Year!

Sharon said...

I agree with my sister, they do look like they know you very well. If it wasn't a sugar cube, maybe it was a carrot. Such sweet faces!

Doug Hickok said...

A pair of opportunists just waiting for their chance! I wish you a very happy new year Kathy ^)

Sharon Creech said...

Aw, love those donkeys.

Michelle said...

Silly donkeys! Just dropping by to say Happy New Year Kathy. :)

Pia said...

I´m sure there are shugar cubes in your pockets when you visit them!

Kate said...

I've looked at the last three photos (going backwards) and love the pairs you selected to post. Great to have these animals in our lives!!