Monday, December 19, 2011

The Fiddler

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

he looks perfect for the part! :)

Paula said...

Nice looking gent.

Randy said...

I have always wanted to learn to play the violin or cello.

Suburban Girl said...

I bet that was at the Heritage Syrup Festival! LOL. Nice capture of him in action.

Sharon said...

This is a great portrait!

Judy said...

I would love to hear this music! Great shot.

Magpie said...

I was wondering if he was going to be on a roof...
I wish I could play a musical instrument..any musical instrument.

PETRO50 said...

Kathy, thank you very much for the nice comment. Once again, I'm glad I visited your blog. After work I have a little time. For Christmas I'll have more time. You have many new beautiful photos. The man in the photograph who plays the violin, playing kountry? This music, I'm very fond of his youth. Also I wish you good health in the new year and peaceful Christmas! I hope that it will be mutual friendship on the blog next year. Peter.

EG CameraGirl said...

Wish I could hear the fiddler!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful candid portrait...