I am far behind on my 100 Dogs Project. I have several pictures but the autumn leaves and the holidays have seemed to take precedence. I think Moxie looks very sad, but she is obviously a gentle soul. Only gentle souls can wear pink!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
oh, she's a big slobberpuss! my neighbors across the road raise American Bulldogs and hold a get-together for breeders once a year.
Awww Moxie does look sad.
A late Merry Christmas to you Kathy!
Moxie does look a little sad, but so sweet!
She's a cutie!
Cute Moxie I would pet you........ but please stop drooling!
Awwww....what a cutie!
You even caught that string of slobber that all bull dogs seem to have! Sweet!
And she has the required drool! She is a sweet soul...look at those eyes.
Post a Comment