I'm SO glad you put bars on your windows - how scary! We had a break in once in louisiana and he left a HUGE footprint by the fireplace. Even called himself "Bigfoot" , also in a nice neighborhood!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
24 comments:
What a beautiful flower. Nice close up.
It's a bit of an odd mix of plant, but i like it.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Fairies have the prettiest umbrellas!
Very pretty umbrella for ferries!
Letter U
Gorgeous flower and lovely title.
U is for...
I'd like to carry an umbrella that pretty!
Beautiful flower and I love how you captured its Uniqueness (is that a word?). I also love the photo of Mr. Corn Grinder below. Just wonderful shots!
This is really gorgeous, Kathy!
What a pretty flower!
Your umbrella for fairies is so beautiful! Love it!
Thanks for sharing:o)
***
Happy day****
I like these big flowers. Great shot too!
Lovely!
U is for Umbrella, please come and see. Thanks!
I always wondered what fairies did on rainy days. :-)
I like your playful imagination. Perfect choice for U.
I'm SO glad you put bars on your windows - how scary! We had a break in once in louisiana and he left a HUGE footprint by the fireplace. Even called himself "Bigfoot" , also in a nice neighborhood!
Awww ... so sweet to think of magical umbrellas!
That is just a beautiful Photo!
I can imagine a fairy or two sheltering under that gorgeous flower.
HA! Clever one! Love your creativity!
Your work is breathtaking...
I like it...
have a good night!
BlueShell
Lovely pic and nice take on the theme.
My favorite flower and you have helped me know why!
HelenMac
ABC TEam
that is one lovely shot!
Thats a wonderful flower shot Kathy!
Post a Comment