I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
They are sooo cute.
doublemint twins! :)
They are just too cute.
What a perfectly beautiful pair of asses... :)
Please let them have an extra carrot from me Kathy!
ha, ha, ha...Very well done.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year with peace, health and LOVE
I'll pose for food too! hahaha!
Who could ever say no to those big, beautiful eyes!
Hahaha! You have such a great sense of humour, Kathy!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I really like donkeys and this pair is especially cute.!
Cheers,
Jo and Stella
Post a Comment