I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
ha ha! but what a gorgeous shot!!!
He has beautiful feathers! Great close up too.
Stunning colors and details!
Old McDonald would be happy to have such a rooster!
What a nice looking guy!
I'm beginning to think you're a chick with a thing for roosters. :)
What bright and fancy head gear this guy is sporting. I would bet he can attract a lot of hens with his good looks. Nice close up.
"I´m a beauty cock-a-doodle-doo!"
What a wonderful rooster portrait Kathy!
He is definitely watching you, watching him!
one great shot!
LOL. That is a fine looking rooster!
Post a Comment