Size, facial features, ear configuration, curl of tail say long-haired chihuahua. Wiry hair says some kind of terrier. What's your guess as to the breed or breed mix?
I think your guess about the breed combination is right on. I'll commiserate with the dog about the hair. That's exactly how my hair looked when I got up this morning.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
That is one cute pup!
Breed = Cute!! haha.
Is Brillo Pad a breed? I don't know but there is an animal that should be named "Whiskers"!
Woah! Nice mutton chops!
Btw, the window was reflecting other windows from a bldg across the street.
Have a wonderful weekend, Kathy!
What's that old line? Heinz 57? :)
Very cute but I have no idea what breed. :)
I think your guess about the breed combination is right on. I'll commiserate with the dog about the hair. That's exactly how my hair looked when I got up this morning.
It might have a bit of schnauzer somewhere in it's background. Some of these mixed breeds are the most adorable looking dogs ever, like this one.
full of spunk, no doubt!
Maybe a Long-Hair-Terrier? I have no idea, but he looks cute and nosey.
Post a Comment