Oh WOW! Do google North York Moors Railway (UK) see the history - hubby does work for them! LOVED this - may ask for permission to print this off for hubby - ofcourse with FULLL credit?mention to you. Let me know please.
Thanks so much Denise Founder of & ABC Team member
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
20 comments:
That's a great idea for the letter X. Happy new year ahead!
Perfect choice for the letter X.
Have a wonderful New Year.
A real X! The X-words are getting more and more scarce! But bloggers are inventive enough!
eXcellent choice.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
i was wondering what you were going to post for 'x' when you mentioned it last week. :) very clever girl!
Cool one!
Oh WOW! Do google North York Moors Railway (UK) see the history - hubby does work for them! LOVED this - may ask for permission to print this off for hubby - ofcourse with FULLL credit?mention to you. Let me know please.
Thanks so much
Denise Founder of & ABC Team member
I'm so glad the railroad still goes through our town. In certain weather I can hear the train whistle from across town.
That's a nice one!
What a good idea. Like your photography too.
Happy New Year!
I was thinking about that sign but did not have a picture lol.
X-mas or Christmas, which one do you approve of? May you have a prosperous new year!
A good choice for this week's theme.
An iconic site all over the country.
Ha ha! Good one!
Yes, I thought about this one, too, but had already posted twice this year with RR x-crossings. Good choice though.
A perfect choice for X!!!
clever take on X - love the photo
Excellent photo !
this is a good one Kathy! I missed the ABC last wednesday....great to be here! have a fabulous new year ahead!
Good idea Kathy! I would have none and search for hours.
Post a Comment