Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Naked City


Some of you (most of you) probably don't remember that TV show, but, oh, well.  While out rambling through the streets of Phoenix with Magpie and Tracy during my recent trip to Phoenix, we ran across these items on the sidewalk adjacent to a rather posh, upscale condo complex (probably in the $300,000 to $750,000 range - no, I am not being facetious).  I immediately decided that we should be looking for a one-legged pantless man, but we never found him.  Do you think maybe these items were planted here as part of the scavenger hunt featured on this blog on October 22 (just scroll down)?  Nah, I like the idea of a one-legged pantless man much better!

15 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

I hope they were left there for a scavenger hunt, otherwise someone was in BIG trouble when he got home. ;)

Kate said...

Looks like someone was in a terrific hurry! PS. I replied to your comment on my blog this morning. (You, too, are an early riser!)

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i am thinking the woman through out the mans things from an upstairs window and he was in a hurry to leave and forgot these OR some one came along with on leg and took one shoe

Sharon said...

That looks like a rather good shoe and pair of jeans so you could be right. I can't imagine just losing such nice items.

Reena said...

I like Sandra's comment! LOL!

TexWisGirl said...

yup, i was totally going with the break-up fight where his things were tossed out the window.

Jori said...

Haha! Isn't that funny! I have seen clothing on fence posts and wonder how the person made it home.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

It makes one wonder. But I'm going with TexWis theory.

Judy said...

Like I said before, you never know what you will see on the streets of Phoenix. Now if you had found that guy, that would have made a picture to remember! (I remembrer that TV show)

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny! It's a nice shoe, too!

It pays to keep the camera ready!

Beth said...

I like your theory!

Randy said...

Some girl probably got mad at her boyfriend and start tossing his stuff out of car and she drove off.

Jo's World said...

Maybe it was an older gent with a bottle in his pocket, they can get funny ideas sometimes!

Jo

Pia said...

Kathy you get some really unique snapshots!

Magpie said...

Kathy, I'm worried you just like the idea of a pant-less man altogether. :) We never did find him though.