May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off of your thighs!
Anonymous


17 comments:
If it would only stay off the thighs. That's why I participate in a 5k before hand.
hope this guy makes it to next TG, have a wonderful day
Kathy, this is a wonderful photo. Hope he didn't chase you after the close-up! May you have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving Day!
What a great photo. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving.
Now that is a plump turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
I'm thankful for many things, everyday, and one of them is on-line friends like you!
cheers,
Jo
:) happy thanksgiving to you, kathy.
ONE ugly bird but oh so tasty! Enjoy your day.
A perfect poem for today! Great looking turkey you have here! Have a great holiday!
Happy Thanksgiving Kathy!
No holiday and no turkey here, instead of that I had my fun with a flat tire.
Bless him on this Thanksgiving, lol. Have a great holiday weekend, Kathy!
Poor Tom. He's sure to make it to someone's table soon...
I'm am sorry I haven't been visiting. I have not had much time for blogging. Hopefully after the holidays and my daughter's wedding I can settle back in to my routine again. :) Thinking of you though.
He doesn't look the least bit worried..must be a pet! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Cute poem... hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!
I hope you had a great day, Kathy!
LOL! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Kathy. My post on Thanksgiving on my "other" blog:
http://nicholasjv.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/happy-thanksgiving.html
Post a Comment