I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
I'm jealous! I'd like to be sitting in that spot right about now.
That is some reflection. Those are some horns.
I'd love to be sitting by a pond somewhere warm...but not too close to those horns!
Lovely photo/reflection!
They are so regal looking. But, I have to admit I wouldn't want to be walking around all day with that headgear on.
ok so now I have a bad case of Longhorn Envy...wow oh wow would I love to see this guy
fabulous shot and reflection! would be a great link-up to watery wednesday!
He was in just the right spot to catch that amazing reflection. This is a beautiful scene.
love the reflection of those horns in the water.
What a terrific photo,Kathy! I love reflective photos and this one especially.
Cheers,
Jo
Wow Kathy, this Texas Longhorn has really long horns. I never saw this before.
Wonderful photo!
Beautiful animal.
Hi, Kathy. I know I am behind, but I wanted to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Great photo. I wonder if they get headaches...
Post a Comment