This looks like a street from the past. Beautiful!
Thank you for mentioning that Phoenix zoo label that somehow showed up on my picture today. It was certainly not taken at the zoo. It was on a ranch just north of Prescott.
Hi Kathy! This is a very beautiful and elegant building! And elegant was in my mind before i red the other comments :-) I like the colors of this photo. Liebe Grüße, Pia
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
What a wonderful structure.
Such elegance! Love the long tall windows and doors.
Cheers,
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
What an elegant structure; great shot!
I'm not familiar with the history related to this building but I suspect it has an interesting and colourful past.
Assuming all the architectural detail is original, it is fabulous!
This looks like a street from the past. Beautiful!
Thank you for mentioning that Phoenix zoo label that somehow showed up on my picture today. It was certainly not taken at the zoo. It was on a ranch just north of Prescott.
Now that is a grand looking building. I expect around 1920 to 1930 it was a hopping place.
A wonderful building!
That is a beautiful building. I wonder if our modern buildings will be admired by anyone in fifty or a hundred years.
Hi Kathy!
This is a very beautiful and elegant building! And elegant was in my mind before i red the other comments :-)
I like the colors of this photo.
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Post a Comment