They are so cute! And can be sassy... grabbing for glasses, icecream or bags. I saw one stealing a babys pacifier. Big yelling started on both sides of the fence. There was built a second fence for security. Best is to watch them outside with a moat between.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
17 comments:
I think he is waiting for food !
so cute...
Friends hanging out together...a good way to spend one's time rather than monkeying around!
he wants to show you he is Tarzan.
Cute photos!
I never noticed before how long their arms are!
Just makes me smile this morning! Hope you enjoy the day, Kathy.
cute!
That's a LONG arm!
Agile little fellow isn't he?
That is a long arm, but look at those fingers!
The weather looks gorgeous there! It's 29 degrees here today. Brr!
Love the warm colors in the first shot.
Just a little monkey business! Great shots!
Congratulations. That's a lot of blogging.
They are so cute! And can be sassy... grabbing for glasses, icecream or bags. I saw one stealing a babys pacifier. Big yelling started on both sides of the fence. There was built a second fence for security. Best is to watch them outside with a moat between.
Quite a purposeful stare on that mugshot of his!
Post a Comment