I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
i am wondering just who was driving this one...
Someone who wants to live in Halloweenland every day?
This is interesting.
Different!
Very odd!
Oh my gosh, I haven't seen this one. Very strange.
i rather like it - and found the equal rights bumper sticker on it rather refreshing, too.
It's on the back??!! So that means these eyes would be staring at whoever was following...scary and distracting.
Great paint job.
I would hate to have to follow this car for any distance, it could be a little unnerving after while!
But very apppropriate for Halloween!
Cheers,
Jo
That's just weird!
This car is alive!
I've never seen anything quite like this!
What a freaky painting! Could valorize my Clio...
Post a Comment