Bring on the bells, whistles, confetti! Today is my one-thousandth post on this blog. And for an encore, I guess I'll just have to do a thousand more. Thanks to all my blogger friends for hanging in here with me!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
sooooo sweet and i cant wait for the next 1000
A huge congratulatory shout and a bigger hug! This is a momentous occasion!
We are all looking forward to the next 1000! congratulations!
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations! Looking forward to the next 1000.
Congratulations! That's a big milestone. I can't wait for the next 1000.
Congratulations, Kathy. And I do hope you have at least a thousand more posts to go before your done!
Congratulations, Kathy, on a thousand posts! As Observer, Photographer, Historian, you are just the best! Looking forward to future 1,000 or more!
Cheers ,
Jo
Congratulations Kathy.
Wow! Congrats to you. Wishing you a very nice weekend.
Congrats on your # 1,000 post. A pretty, funny and everything in between blog.
Congratulations! I just love your blog and look forward to the next thousand.
Wow! Congratulations on the milestone. All wonderful posts, each and every one.
Wow! Happy one-thousandth post! May you have thousands more.
Thousand posts wow, that´s a lot. You are a good blogger :-)
What a cute photo!
Wahoooooo! Great work! Great giraffe!
Post a Comment