i have a passion for big cats, they are such wonderful creatures. and i would love to hug one, but even a pet one i would not, they are way to dangerous. but they are so wonderful to look at.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Look at that face!
So sweet you want to hug it's neck and yet you know better. :)
Oh, My! What a gorgeous animal and terrific shot!
i have a passion for big cats, they are such wonderful creatures. and i would love to hug one, but even a pet one i would not, they are way to dangerous. but they are so wonderful to look at.
Nice shot of this beauty! I love watching these animals.
Nice kitty, n-i-i-ce kutty.
This is an awesome shot! I have never been able to get a good picture because the tigers are usually curled up in the shade somewhere.
such incredible beauty!
I agree with EG's comment. :)
Wow! Great shot and wonderful big cat!
Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visitint and taking the time to comment.
***
Hope you are having a fabulous week****
Beautiful animal.
I met a lady photographer who goes into the jungle.She now has all her pictures in a Book.
Years ago she sent me a picture of her Beast of The jungle like you took.
This is beautiful Animal.I watch O. A. on t.v. Can they run to catch their feed.
Ya, wouldn't you love to hug him.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am sure he would say.
What a beauty he is. You got him so well, as if you have been at Sumatra on safari.
He looks more gently than my neighbors cat.
Powerful. Majestic. And it looks like you could lay with him on a cool afternoon. But I wouldn't dare!
Post a Comment