I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
23 comments:
I like the way you titled and captioned this one. Your words are most likey a true assessment.
Good choice for black and white.
Definitely on it's last legs! Lovely photo in black and white.
Doesn't look like it's going to be around long. Glad you captured it!
Beautiful photo...sad to see the barn slowly going....
Yup it doesn't look like it will be around for long. It looks great in B&W.
It just needs a few nails, some elbow grease, new boards, paint and be just like new. lolol
Jo
Great capture! And probably just in time.
Beautiful b&w.
All it would take is a good gust of wind!
No, it won't be there much longer at all...so sad to see a good barn gone bad.
A great contribution for Barn Charm.
It looks like a big wind could take it down.
i think you're right.
Poor, ramshackle old barn.
It sure is w/ this lil one... poor thing!
Thanks for joining =)
I often wonder how some of these places are still able to stand. It's good that you have a picture to remember it by.
Yes, here today and gone tomorrow. Once upon a time it was a very strong barn. It's still beautiful and has a character and charm.
I love this B&W photograph very much. It is very touching , timeless and very beautiful!
Poor old girl -- great b/w capture Kathy. :)
Lovely barn!
Catchy little title! Monochrome is PERFECT for this photo.
Oh dear, I believe you are sooo correct about it being nearly gone.
I think tomorrow has come and gone and this one is definitely living on borrowed time.
Oh Kathy, the photo and the title .... so wonderful. Shows that everything is fleeting.
Post a Comment