I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
Love the flamingoes in the sprinklers!
Proof positive that EVERYBODY loves to play in sprinklers!
What fun loved them both Kathy!
Pretty in Pink!
I love these pictures, Kathy.
too cute! their legs almost look like painted rebar. :)
Natures animals. like these, are oftenstriking in their beauty. Such beautiful feathers!
I love watching these creatures. It looks like they are getting facials in the first shot.
I love flamingoes. They are so beautiful!!
Don't you just love them? All long legs and necks and pink feathers.
Fun, fun, FUN!
Nothing like playing in a sprinkler.
They need those sprinklers here in Phoenix. I love the fluffy tail feathers.
For half a second, I thought that second picture was of a flower! :-)
What a fun on a hot summer day! I saw the same like Marie, a flower in the second photo for some seconds lol.
Post a Comment