Sunday, November 4, 2012

Flea Market People


I hope she realizes that's not a real mink vest.


Friends


Wait a minute.
Is that a hospital gown under the sweater?


Nice boots.
Tall socks with boots?
Not so nice.


Hey, mister, were you in an episode of Swamp People?


Sleeping beauty

15 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

can I just say "no comment" LOL.. thannks for the smiles

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh Kathy, these are such great photos! The captions are even better.

turquoisemoon said...

This just made my morning...

Kate said...

Wonderful shots of the people at the Flea Market. Like those boots, too. I have a faux fur vest, too; I wouldn't get the real kind! It's fun to wear and I think it's smarter looking than the one the flea market browser is wearing.

Judy said...

People watching is always a fun activity!

TexWisGirl said...

too dang funny!!! you have the eye of a reporter!

Anonymous said...

What lies beneath a sweater or coat to get to the Market.A Nighty really. Funny.

Great photography with a Hoot of laughts and your quotes. My gosh. look at those socks in those boots. Funny.

If only they knew they were on Smile you are on Bloggers.

Ha,ha.

Love it.
Life at the Flee market is a sight to be hold.

Got hubby laughing here as well.

You made our morning.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

These are really funny, Kathy! Thanks for the laughs this morning,
I like Sparkle's comment "Smile you're on Blogger".

Pia said...

I am speachless Kathy. What a series of priceless photos! I love the one with the hospital gown. Or what ever kind of dress that is.

Randy said...

Love the ladies in Pink!

Jo's World said...

Just a little slice of life here in America x it by 48 if you really want to be scared!

Cheers,

Jo

Paula said...

Like all of them and love your sense of humor.

Carletta said...

Wonderful candid shots!

EG CameraGirl said...

Hee hee! I suspect you were using a long lens for these.

Magpie said...

It is a much varied group that goes to the Trade days. Love the catch on the hospital gown!