I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
That is awesome!
Very nice shot and very nice little house!
What a great vintage building this is.
What do they sell in the Texaco building? Anything 90 proof? :)
Have a great weekend!
what a great place!
Looks like my kind of place!
A lovely old building, made even more photogenic with the Texaco sign. Great picture Kathy.
Around here there are several men who have a sign like that for the company they are retired from on their barn. Like your picture.
I remember these stations from my youth!
Neat! It looks like it might still be used for something but I have no idea for what.
It is wonderful! Ans someone put some lights around the roof so it seems that it is still in use.
Nice!
Post a Comment