Pretty church! The church I grew up in had a basement and when the weather looked threatening Daddy made us all go in that basement. Churches in our small town weren't locked back then.
That is one unique shaped structure. I like the different shapes of the windows. If you have more shots of the graveyard, you may want to join http://taphophile-tuesday.blogspot.com/, Kathy . :-)
I love old churches... this one is SO beautiful! Why don't you come enter it in my 'Weekly Top Shot' meme? We're on Week #13 and I'd love to see you share with me and my readers! Here's this weeks' link: http://www.theviewfromrighthere.com/blog/?p=5870
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
17 comments:
oh, i like the middle of the building!!!
(hurray for Z!!!)
That's a lovely old church and fits the ABC Wednesday letter Z perfectly.
Pretty church! The church I grew up in had a basement and when the weather looked threatening Daddy made us all go in that basement. Churches in our small town weren't locked back then.
impressive building.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Great shot of the church and perfect for Z.
That's a beauty!
What a beautiful old church!
Impressive church on the hill.
Very nice looking in the sunshine!
What a perfect 'Z'! And I've never quite seen such an interesting chuch building--these are various add-ons?
Beautiful capture.
Zing is it for me. Hope you can visit and see. Have a nice day!
You made it through the whole alphabet! Love this church.
Love those windows!
What a lovely, welcoming building. The architecture draws the eyes up.
That is one unique shaped structure. I like the different shapes of the windows. If you have more shots of the graveyard, you may want to join http://taphophile-tuesday.blogspot.com/, Kathy . :-)
And another wonderful church that you captured....
I agree with Francisca, the windows are beautiful!
I love old churches... this one is SO beautiful! Why don't you come enter it in my 'Weekly Top Shot' meme? We're on Week #13 and I'd love to see you share with me and my readers! Here's this weeks' link: http://www.theviewfromrighthere.com/blog/?p=5870
Post a Comment