I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
beautiful. i'd be there, too. :)
Beautiful fish!
Breathtaking pictures.
I love all the colorful fish.
You got some really good shots, Kathy. I love the puffer fish.
I have never been to that zoo but it looks like I should go. You got some great fish shots. That eel looks mean!
These pictures are absolutely gorgeous!
Boy that eel is smiling, huh? He's all "teeth". I would NOT want to be the object of his affection.
Wonderful shots! I couldn't select a favorite since I like all of the photos!!
Wow, these jump right out at you. Wonderful shots. I do have to admit, the eel is a bit intimidating.
Hi Kathy,
this are great shots! My favotite is the Stars and stripes puffer.
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Great photos of the fish. The eel is kind of scary.
Fun place, isn't it? You posts have been great on it. My mom lives just down the street...
Wonderful shots!
These fish shots are soooo cool. Too bad fish creep me out! EEKS!
Post a Comment