Wednesday, January 4, 2012
28/100 Dogs ~ Brownie ~ Lab Mix
Brownie, a neighbor's dog, is just a half-grown pup and very active. I tried for over 10 minutes to get his photo and finally gave up because all he wanted to do was jump up on me and then go tearing across the road. I finally gave up and walked away, but took one last look back over my shoulder and this is what I found! Click!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
What a cutie! I love his name.
His expression says it all - 'Where are you going?'
Patience always wins when photographing! The dog is no mutt; he's a real cutie!! Our granddog, unfortunately is terrified of cameras so o really good photos. Darn!
It's a good thing you took that last look back or you would have missed this sweet shot.
love those little white paws!!! my kinda dog, for sure!
I agree with jabblog, he looks a tiny bit sad that you gave up and are headed away. What a cutie.
A typical dog!! haha.
he is gorgeous
What a gorgeous dog!
I have trouble photographing our dogs too! They are always a moving! Great picture - glad you turned back to look again!
You are sourrounded by so many beautiful animals!
Well, not all will pose like the roosters...
Picture perfect! What a cutie!
Post a Comment