I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
That's an old-looking elephant though I suppose it's difficult to tell, really;-)
He almost looks like a statue.
Love your title! This elephant looks very old to me.
that is some serious texture!
He looks a little dehydrated. :)
This looks like a painting!!
Funny title, but that elephant doesn't look real. It looks like a bronze sculpture.
It really does look like a sculpture!
My goodness, he/she sure blends in well with the environment! Interesting photo, Kathy
I shall refrain from any political jokes. :-)
I thought it was a sculpture too.
This elephant seems to be a chameleon. Same colors as the back ground.
Is it really real?
Post a Comment